My videos won't download to my viewer from my latest session.
- Make sure you have connected to the Scout System. Once you have verified your connection check to make sure that you have selected the proper athlete you are trying to view, as well as the camera angle(s) that you would like.
How can I get my videos off my SideLine Scout Box?
- Follow the instructions found in THIS ARTICLE to see how to export your videos. Once exported you can move them onto your computer and share them wherever you would like.
How many cameras can I have?
- The amount of available angles depends on your Scout System level. For our PRO system we allow you to record up to 4 IP camera angles simultaneously. For our ELITE system you can have unlimited IP camera angles.
Can I use the same cameras I used with my old TiVo?
- If your cameras are IP cameras then yes. If your cameras have BNC connection then you will need a converter to make it a network camera.
Is there a way to make my old cameras work if it's not an IP Network camera?
- Yes. There is a converter that allows you to turn an analog camera into a network camera.
Do I need internet access to make the system run?
- No. The SideLine Scout Elite box creates its own local network to be able to distribute the captured clips.
How many viewers can I use to view my videos?
- You can use an unlimited number of iPhone's and iPad's to view your videos!
Can I share or export my videos?
- Yes! You can easily share your clips and videos through text, email, to social media, and more!
Can I compare between videos?
- You can compare videos in your library to one another, or download a video to your device to compare to!