If you have accidentally signed out of your device, or have deactivated your device, you will need to reactivate your Apple TV Live subscription before you are able to use your app again. You will need to connect your Apple TV to the internet to do so. The following steps should allow you to reactivate without issue.
Reactivate via Wireless Network:
1. Make sure there are no cables plugged into the Ethernet port on the Apple TV
2. Connect your Apple TV to a wireless network by going to Settings on the main Apple TV home screen and selecting Network, and then selecting your wireless network.
3. Once connected to your wireless network, go back to the SideLine/PoolSide Live app and select Activate Device.
4. Sign into your account on a computer or your phone at sidelinescout.com and choose Activate Device.
5. Enter the code displayed on your TV screen into your computer and select Continue.
6. Once your device activates, you can reconnect your camera or cables into the Ethernet port on the back of the Apple TV.
7. Reenter the Settings for your Apple TV and check to make sure your Apple TV is back to its correct IP Address. This is found under Network.
You should now be able to use your SideLine/PoolSide Live app again.
Reactivate via Wired Network: